We’ve been working with a company called Top Test Prep - at (http://toptestprep.com) for the past year and a half; Top Test Prep provides private tutors, test preparation, and admissions counseling to help students get into the best boarding schools, best colleges, and best medical schools.
Here’s how our program worked at Top Test Prep Reviews:
-Our office called the TTP team and inquired about adding some of the private tutors and admissions experts to our growing website. Our focus would be tutoring, but we wanted some of our tutors to be in the top 1%.
-After speaking with their test prep experts, we made it clear that we could only justify charging clients higher prices if we could offer the best tutors.
-Within 2 days, the Top Test Prep team provided us with several of their best tutors; additionally, we were given the option to work with admissions counselors who could guide parents on their kid’s applications to private schools, colleges and graduate school programs.
-After a month working with this company, we decided to expand our program and have families at StudyHall work with several more of their tutors.
-Our reluctance to initially signing our students up with Top Test Prep, was the cost of the program…. but if your scores are important to you - and you only want to work with the best… it’s worth it - 100%. They focus on the best of the best schools and nothing can replace your education!
Here are the results from working with Top Test Prep:
-94% of our students saw an average 360+ point increase within 30 days on the SAT and ACT. The remaining 6% saw an increase of at least 150 to 200 points on these exams.
-92% of our students got an average 12 to 15 point score increase on the MCAT. The remaining 8% saw an increase of at least 7 points.
-93% of our students improved their SSAT and ISEE score by 200 to 300 points within 30 days.
-ALL Grad schools exam students (out of 100 in our program) for MCAT, GRE, LSAT and GMAT - increased their score; only 3 did not complete their program as they decided to stay in current jobs.
-ALL private school applicants (boarding schools primarily) increased their scores (out of 45 in our program) - that’s 100% improvement.
Our Review of Top Test Prep
Yes, we would recommend parents give Top Test Prep a call; They are qualified, dedicated professionals, and we’re happy to recommend them. Their score results and increases speak highly of the quality and ambition of the TopTestPrep team. Their private tutors are fantastic - the result of intensive training and commitment to families.